Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Sarah's Best Primary School Memory

  My most memorable memory in primary school school would most probably be after PSLE when my school brought the whole level to Sentosa for an" amazing race "competition. I was extremely excited on the bus on my way there and it was not only me. For once, the strict teachers did not tell my class off for for making so much noise in the bus. When we reached Sentosa my class got into groups of six and the whole level too. We set off running from place to place taking the LRT facing obstacles and ending up in wrong places. The weather was pretty awesome, not too hot not too cold. I was exhausted from all the running. Every student got a free ticket for the luge ride and the sky ride. In the end, my group came in as the last in our class because we bought ice cream and could not bring on the LRT, so we had to waste time and money gobbling it up on the spot. I will never ever forget that day ever.

yet another sad story,9:25 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

The sad lives of,
Sarah
Tiffany
Lorraine
Rachel
Denise
Vanessa

Cries, yes we're sadistic.
Laughter, why are you so happy ?

Watch only if you want to cry
The tale of Mari and the three dogs.



Talk to Us, please.

All Alone Again.
Mr Neil
Shirley,ShiJ,HuiM,HuiY,ChuW
Stacey,Monisha,Shrida,Nediva
Jun,Max,Carlin,Bella,Charlotte,JQ
QingL,Joyce,Audrey,ChoongY,XueL
JY,Belinda,Angela,Cristalle,SY,Clarissa
Elmaine,Nurul,Lydia,Sish,Rasveen,Yuva

Let the Sad Songs Play .


Unwanted memories .
March 2010 April 2010

Our Givers.
Ev0nE's Emptyness
Ev0nE's Fairyland
Ev0nE's Tutorials
Blogskins
Blogger